Prove you're human!

Akpors finds love in Lagos

;

Akpors was visiting Lagos on holidays and was determined to make the most out of his stay. He had been going around meeting new people and had a strong interest in one particular fine babe he had been scoping.
One day, he was sitting in a taxi stuck in the usual Lagos traffic when he received a text message from his girl crush; it read:
“My parents are out of town and I’m lonely, want to be my companion tonight?”
Akpors could not believe it, he quickly typed: “Yes!”….out of nowhere, a sharp thief stuck his hand into the taxi and snatched the phone from Akpors.
Before anyone could realize what was going on, Akpors jumped out of taxi and ran after the thief shouting: “Press send for me ooo! PLEASE! PRESS SEND!!! Bros, I dey beg you just PRESS SEND!!!
One word for Akpors this time?

Comments

Follow Us On Twitter

You May Also Like