Prove you're human!

Secondary School Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper

;

It is widely said; if you love someone, walk up to that person, and tell him/her how you feel. A female student of a secondary school in Kaduna, seems to have been heed to the saying as she pens a love letter to a Corps Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme serving in her school.

In the letter, she expresses her true feelings about the Corper. And, I must confess, she’s good. 🤣🤣😃😂

Secondary School Female Students Writes Love Letter To Corper

Quoting her letter:

“Corper Jide You might be thinking I am too small for you, but I know I love you very much. I have liked you since the very first time you introduced yourself in our class. Any time I look at you, I feel very have and you’re very nice, you don’t flog I love you very much and I will do anything to show you how much I love you…”

See the complete letter, straight from the horse’s mouth below:

Secondary School Female Students Writes Love Letter To Corper

Comments

Follow Us On Twitter

You May Also Like